Thursday, May 31, 2012

Jonesing for Jewelry

Gold Makes Me Happy

So I'm back from a mini hiatus from blogging, and I have to really thank and dedicate this one to my most supportive friend Baili. She inspired this post by simply showing me a gold flower ring she wants featured below. So Baili, Billy, Bill, thanks for kicking me into gear and back to posting!



The ring that inspired this post!
 Kendra Scott


Top Row:
  • Pink Studs from Nordstrom: I recently saw these and just loved them! They are so cute and are only $5, you really can't beat the price for such cute studs with the perfect hint of color.
  • XO Dogeared Necklace: Let me just start by saying that I have loved Dogeared for a very long time. Their jewelry is always so dainty and beautiful. I have my eye on this adorable XO necklace! I think it is a great every day piece that I hope to own soon!
  • Kendra Scott Earrings: I think these white tassel Kendra Scott earrings are genius. I simply adore them, I think they would look perfect with any hair color and would add some sass to any night out. The white stud with gold tassel is just so alluring, I.Love.It.
Bottom Row:
  • Kendra Scott Earrings: Can you tell I was on a Kendra Scott kick today? I really couldn't get enough of her fabulous jewels, every time I clicked the next page I found myself adding 6 more items to my basket. This leaf like earring with pink stud are so cute and elaborate in a simplistic kind of way.
  • Kendra Scott Cuff: Everyone needs a gold cuff in their wardrobe. I think it is a necessity to have in your jewelry box for multiple reasons. I think people forget about how amazing cuffs are and how much they add to an outfit. This Kendra Scott cuff is so delicate and intricate. It looks like lace and I really love it. I might need to update my jewelry box soon and I know exactly which cuff I want next!
So I am pretty much loving Kendra Scott everything and am overly GAGA for Gold, always have been and always will be. Thanks again to Baili for helping me get out of my rut! Lovee yaaaa. Happy almost Friday everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment