Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Answers to Steal vs Splurge

How did you do? I was very surprised at how many of my friends had no idea which one was the steal vs the splurge. The only one that was easily solved was the watch due to the "Michael Kors" logo, that was my easy one! So I hope your just as eager to find out as I am to reveal the answers!

1. Top Row: (L) Splurge & (R) Steal
    Bottom Row: (L) Splurge & (R) Steal

2. Top Row: (L) Steal & (R) Splurge
    Bottom Row: (L) Splurge & (R) Steal

3. Top Row: (L) Splurge & (R) Steal
    Bottom Row: (L) Steal & (R) Splurge

There you have it! I must have at least fooled you on one if not all. Moral of the story is never settle on something expensive because you fear you won't find one cheaper. Smart shopping and a little googling is simple and you will be pleasantly surprised at what you find for 70% cheaper!

1 comment:

  1. I can't believe the top right is from Asos!! I love it!!

    ReplyDelete