Thursday, May 10, 2012

K. Slade Made

Polka Dot Heaven

I know I am supposed to be talking about Oaks, but I had to take a tiny break and gush about the purchase I just made. Let me just say that I have been lusting after this for quite some time, the moment @kslademade tweeted a picture of a new clutch she made I sat up in my bed and had a mini heart attack. Died. Just died because it is simply that amazing. They've been sold out for weeks, and today, on this lucky Thursday, just another ordinary beautiful day in May, I, Quinn was able to get my hands on the last one before her shop closes for a brief vacation.

Are you gasping at how amazing it is? Mint green, gold, tassels, polka dots, I mean honestly what more could you lust after in a great summer bag? Now I know you are probably frantically googling {Kslademade} looking for and hoping there might just be one more left. So here is the information on her store. Etsy Shop: Kslademade or Kslademade.

Now be sure to check back at her shop when she returns because she sells so many other amazing clutches, bags, and even jewelry. I also own a beautiful cobalt blue clutch that is perfect for all of my UK outfits. If you love neon's as much as I do you will really obsess over her neon clutches. OK now that I have shared my impulsive purchase that has taken my day from an average 4 to an all time high at 12, I promise I will be back soon with my post about Oaks!

No comments:

Post a Comment