Monday, June 18, 2012

{Printastic}

+Positively Perfect Prints+

I have always been a huge fan of {Prints} whether it be stripes, florals, or polka dots: I love them all. People assume prints are a hard thing to pull off but in reality they aren't at all. Once again, it is all about how you feel in your clothes and the way you present yourself, confidence is always key. I put together a few different prints that I really adore right now. They are stand out pieces that will be sure to catch any wandering eye. The easiest way to wear a print is to keep the rest of your look simple. Enjoy!

  • {Floral Jeans} Asos: I really love these floral printed jeans from Asos. I think the faded coloring and subtle print is just perfect. Paired with a simple v-neck or pocket tee and I think it is a great everyday look for Summer.
  • {Peplum Polka Dots} Asos: Now I know what your thinking, the flared waist and red and white polka dots kind of scream "Minnie Mouse". I have to admit the color combo and innocent cut of the shirt can give off that impression, however, I love it. With some black shorts and sky high heels no one will be confusing you with Mickey's leading lady. If you are really feeling daring I think it would look really great with a chunky necklace like this one here. 
  • {Tribal Wedges} Zara: Wedges are essential to any summer wardrobe. This is not your ordinary black wedge and I love the tribal print on the bottom. These could easily be worn with a simple dress, a printed top and jeans, or with shorts- day or night. The top is so simple that the sides really make the shoe stand out.
  • {Sky Blue Shorts} Zara: These shorts make me so happy, I think the subtle jacquard print and color are impeccable. The zipper pockets give them some edge and the length are perfect for again, day or night. The color is so versatile that it could be worn with bright colors, white, or black. They're already in my basket, I am in love.
  • {Tribal Dress} Asos: Are you frantically clicking the link to buy this dress? I have loved this dress from the moment I laid eyes on it. The colors and print just really took my breath away. The cut of the dress is basic but perfect for any body type: hugging in all the right spots. At a mere $40.00 can you really resist?
So there you have it my positively perfect prints. Sorry for such a long delay on a new post but I was on a mini writing break! I promise to be back with a weekend update tomorrow featuring: {sock buns, bold neck parties, and bright colors}.

No comments:

Post a Comment