Monday, May 21, 2012

Loco for Lucite

Clearly Incredible Accessories


So it looks like Lucite is making a comeback. Now I know what you’re thinking, Lucite makes you think of two possible things: 1. The God awful shoes from the 90’s that a lot of brides wore or 2. stripper shoes.  Well I’m here to say that I’m not talking about either of those things, although, I have to admit that some of the shoes out today could most definitely be considered stripper shoes in my opinion. I’ve found myself being attracted to a lot of Lucite accessories, so keep an open mind and enjoy the clearly amazing items below!  

Shoes: Zara, Bangles: Ann Taylor, Monogram Bracelet: Bauble Bar, Sunglasses: ASOS, & Watch: Toy Watch 

  • {Shoes} There is something really dreamy about these shoes from Zara. I look at these every time I go on their website, which I have to admit is daily. I am a shopaholic have you not noticed this yet? I love them and are really lusting after them. They have that fairytale feeling to them of Cinderella and the glass slipper but for the modern girl. One day soon I will probably post about how I finally stopped procrastinating and bought them.
  • {Bangles} Ann Taylor created these really great futuristic bangles. The clear material matched with the shape would go well with any dress or outfit. I really love them and think they would be a great addition to any arm party.
  • {Monogram Bracelet} Bauble Bar really does create the best personalized pieces. I love the neon uniqueness of this bracelet with Lucite background. It is a subtle touch of Lucite and I love it. Surely  I need to add this to my "Q" obsession collection.
  • {Sunglasses} The typical brown and black sunglasses can get pretty boring. Why not opt for no color at all! You would most definitely stand out and make a statement with these clear sunnies. Perfect for the beach or pool.
  • {Watch} The picture really doesn't give this watch justice. I have seen this beauty in person and the gold against the Lucite is truly perfection. Instead of a white and gold watch for summer I suggest a Lucite and gold one; it has an effortless chicness to it.

1 comment:

  1. love this!

    You need to use the rewardstyle links!

    xo
    danielle
    http://louwhatwear.com

    ReplyDelete