Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Shopaholic Confession

Recent Purchases...

Shopping, what a wonderful thing, since I love shopping I thought I would share some of my most recent purchases. Don't judge me, shopping is an addiction and I am fully aware that I have a problem.....that's the first step to recovery though right? Right.


Timex
 

Urbanoutfitters
 
Target
 
Urbanoutfitters






Nars

Hobo


  • {Timex} I have been really wanting this watch for a really long time. I had a birthday discount code that I stumbled upon today so I purchased it. It is going to be a great everyday wear watch. I love the brown Timex that I already own so I figured a leopard one only seems like the most natural step to take.
  • {White Jeans} I am only 4'11, midget like, therefore finding jeans for me that are the right length is next to impossible. However, I stumbled upon the "Grazer" by BDG at Urbanoutfitters and I am in jeans made for a short person heaven. I have them in black, a dark wash, and now white! I love them!
  • {Sunglasses} Cat eye sunglasses are my favorite shape right now and I prefer plastic shades. I really couldn’t resist these sunnies due to their great shape, incredible price, and amazing color. It’s officially summer time which means it’s time for great sunglasses!
  • {Colored Jeans} I’ve really been interested in the color skinny jean trend, I only owned a pair of cobalt ones to cheer on my CATS and loved them so much that I thought I would expand my horizons with another color. I chose to get these Target ones because of the affordable price and the great orange color. It’s like an orange sherbet color that is just the right amount of brightness. I’m really happy with the length and fit, I might even go get the other colors.
  • {Lipstick} I’ve really incorporated the use of bright lipsticks lately into my outfits. I never realized how much a lipstick could add to an outfit taking it from pretty good to really great. So I picked this color up and really loved the glossy light pink- very romantic it is called, Roman Holiday. Nars is one of my go to make lines I am always 110% satisfied with all their products.
  • {Wallet} I have been lusting after this Hobo wallet for possibly two years. I have another wallet by Hobo that still looks fairly new so I have never justified buying a new one. However, a local boutique here was having a sample sale for 50% off and I just could not control my excitement and spending habits. So I finally broke down and bought it and I am so happy about it. The color is divine along with the layout of the wallet. Plus my middle name is Rachel, which the wallet is also called, so I figured it was fate.

No comments:

Post a Comment