Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Weekend Update

{Summer Hues}

Summer is finally here, yippeee! I personally think it is the greatest time of year. Out come all the bright colors, cookouts, and front porch drinking on hammocks and porch swings. I decided to throw together a few different outfits I have worn out recently. Lots of bright colors and bright lipsticks. I even experienced my first "sock bun" this past weekend and I have to admit that I was really happy with the result! It served as both a new fun hairstyle and kept my hair from making me sweat like, as my friends like to say, "a wet dog with a P lip"- Yep that one is for Mere, Baili, and Jo. You all know exactly what I am talking about. Anyway back to the sock bun, I was pleasantly surprised by how much I loved it even though at first I was scared I was looking a little too "geisha" like at times, I put all my fears aside and rocked the sock. Be back tomorrow with {Oh La Laa Ombre}.


No comments:

Post a Comment