Thursday, June 21, 2012

A Girl Can Dream

Whats In My Basket....

If you haven't noticed yet I have a serious addiction to shopping. I genuinely look forward to going online and see the new items my favorite store have recently added. Recently I've found myself gravitating to a lot of items that at this moment make no sense for me to commit to buying. So I thought why not share a lot of my wish list items that are patiently waiting for me to click the "purchase" bottom and give them a new home.

Starting at the top row moving left to right:
1. Albeit Jewelry: Q Necklace
2. Ann Taylor: Pumps
3. Jennifer Zeuner: Initial Necklace
4. Manolo Blahnik: Orina
5. Tory Burch: Pebbled Leather Satchel
6. Marc by Marc Jacobs: Red Watch
7. Marc by Marc Jacobs: Rose Gold Watch
8. David Yurman: Initial Necklace
9. Jennifer Zeuner: Initial Bangle

Have you noticed my obsession with initials and {q's}. Sorry bout it but Q is a hard letter to come by and so when I see something with it just have to have it. Accessories are my weakness and I really would love to dive myself into complete credit card debt and purchase every single item. Thankfully I am sane and know when to say NO. Slowly but surely these items will be in my possession and I cannot wait to show you all when I finally do click the "purchase" button!

No comments:

Post a Comment