Friday, June 22, 2012

Almost Famous

{Star Envy}

I will admit, I vicariously live through the movies, tv, and music media outlets. I am kind of a media/famous person fanatic, and it is mostly because of the beautiful clothing. I am envious on so many levels that it should be illegal. I mean, let's all be honest, who doesn't stare at every detail of every outfit splattered in the trashy magazines we all can't live without. While divulging in my US Weekly I decided to write about some of the most iconic outfits I have stored in my memory. Whether the outfits be from movies, red carpets, or music videos I love them all and wish everyday I could be prancing around in the streets of Louisville KY in them. If only I were famous....sigh.

I could literally spend hours and days picking out these memorable outfits. These are just the ones that struck a nerve at the time being. They have stuck with me because I gain inspiration for my own wardrobe through them. I hate to admit it but famous people really set the bar for new trends, my favorite part is taking different aspects from them and applying them to my own style. I have seperated them into categories below, enjoy and have a wonderful weekend!!!!

Gowns:











Cocktail:










Street Wear:








No comments:

Post a Comment