Wednesday, June 27, 2012

What I'm Wearing Wednesday

{Peplum + Baubles}

Happy middle day of the week! Today is not only favorite day because we are getting closer and closer to Friday but also because it is "Girl's Night". Every Wednesday all my girl friends and I go to dinner, this was created by our VP of Party Planning Baili. I look forward to it every week! Like I mentioned on Monday I decided to wear my new {Bauble} necklace to work! Happy the weekends almost here!


The {Peplum} top is a gift my parents just gave me from France. They got it at Zara because they know my obsession and love for it. One family vacation in New York my mom, dad, and brother gave me a 45 min time limit in one store. So of course I chose Zara, they never knew how bad my addiction was until this moment. They could not believe the amount of clothing I had in my arms within the first 10 minutes. During that time frame I think I tried on 25+ items and purchased quite a few. Put a nice big charge on the old Visa and it was totally worth it. Here is the same top: Zara.

The necklace was a great find on Etsy. It is identical to the J.Crew necklace priced at $150.00, I paid $24 including shipping. Find the necklace here if you want to save more than 80%! Etsy. Be sure to check out her shop because they offer a ton of different color combinations. The only downfall is that it takes about 4 weeks to receive since they are shipped from China.

Happy Shopping and Happy Wednesday!


No comments:

Post a Comment