Monday, April 30, 2012

Quarter Quelebration {2}

The Fashion

What does the perfect birthday outfit consist of? A tribal skirt? A new pair of neon wedges? The perfect neon belt? And to top it off the most dazzling and sparkly necklace of all? Well in my case, yes, this was the best birthday outfit I chose to wear.
  • I chose to wear this high neck basic black knit top I picked up at Ann Taylor, it went perfect with my colorful tribal skirt. I got the skirt from Forever21 for a whopping $7. Seven dollars, that was it! I bought it a while ago just because of the great price and was so relieved to find that I still had it for the big Quelebration. You can find a similar one here Forever21. The belt also came from Forever 21 and was only $6.80, here is one that is similar Forever21, the belt went perfectly with my yellow and grey wedges from Target. My favorite part of the outfit had to be my Addison Necklace from Spike The Punch. I knew right of the bat that I wanted to somehow incorporate the necklace. It just screams, "BIRTHDAY" to me. If you are quick enough she has one listed right now, so go and buy it. What are you still doing here? go buy it!! I promise it'll bring the biggest smile to your face.
  • Top left- This is Teddi and I, you know the room mate that I can't stop gushing about and all her creative gloriness. Teddi is wearing a sheer blouse from Forever21, the back has some cut outs at the top, supes adorbs. And a suede black skirt also from Forever21 that she got for a whole $5! Amazing. Here are similar pieces- Top: LuLu's or Sosie & Skirt: Forever21.
  • As for the rest of my beautiful friends, they are all in a variety of flowy dresses, jeans, and bold jewelry. Bottom left- Laura, the good looking blonde in the front has on a faded sleeveless cheetah blouse and paired it with the most adorable neon beaded necklace from a boutique here in Louisville called, Work The Metal. Similar prints can be found here: Forever21 & Forever21.
  • Front and center is Jenni, the beautiful brunette in the green dress. Not only is she wearing a printed dress that is fitted at the waist but also has slits on the arms. This is a great way to take an ordinary dress to extraordinary. Similar dress seen here: Sosie.
  • Baili, the one really embracing the Batman mask is in a tight bandage skirt and a blouse that also is featuring the cut outs on the arms like Jenni. Prints and cut outs really seem to be making a statement at this Quelebration. Similar skirt and blouse: BCBG Skirt & Necessary Clothing Top
  • Bottom Right: My sister, the cute blonde in the pink pants is rocking the colored jean trend right now. She paired it with a simple navy top, very my sister, a classic style with just a little bit of flare. Keeping it simple is always on point in my opinion. Similar colored jeans can be found here: Ann Taylor Loft.
So there you have it, all of the fabulous clothing along with all the incredible people I am lucky enough to call friends and family. 

No comments:

Post a Comment