Monday, April 30, 2012

Quarter Quelebration {1}

I'm Here to PAAARRRRTTTTAAAAAYYY!!!!

As I mentioned previously my wonderful friends threw me a beyond fabulous party for my birthday this past weekend. It was filled with a homemade photo booth, mustache straws, and birthday cake shots- delish. See below for the greatest party I've ever been thrown. I've always been told "Go Big or Go Home" and let me just say this was beyond big, maybe so much you could call it enormous.
  • {Homemade Photo Booth} My friends made this incredible homemade photo booth out of only tissue paper! They are so crafty. This really was probably my favorite part of the Quarter Quelebration. The props were hilarious which included a Batman Mask and a Chicken nose. What is better than dressing up and taking a bajillion and one pictures with your closest friends.
  • {She is Quick and Curious and Playful and Strong} My amazing roommate Teddi, hand stitched this gift for me. She took some scrapbook paper and stitched the words in gold thread. I absolutely died when she gave it to me, the background paper just screams everything I love, Purple + Gold. Needless to say I really love it.
  • {Fried Cinnamon Doughnut Balls} I actually got to devour this bad boys while in Orlando on my actual birthday. My friends Blakie (who's wedding I went to) Shannon, and Lisa all took me to this great little sushi place.
  • {Unique Wrapping} Yet another Teddi creation, are you jealous yet that she isn't your roommate? Teddi gave me these great neon sandals from Target. I love that she is just feeding my neon addiction.
  • {Mustache + Purple Stripes + Q = Best Straws in All The Land} My friends Baili, Jenni, and Teddi made these with just a little bit of photoshop, hot glue, and BAM you have these amazing straws. These were definitely a party goer favorite, I think people we're even drinking beers with them.
More to come on the fashion seen at the party in Quarter Quelebration {2}.

No comments:

Post a Comment