Thursday, April 12, 2012

A Few Quintessential Favorites

Who doesn't have a list of favorite things? My quintessential favorites range from fashion to how to's to art. Although my favorites list is always changing, currently here are the things I just can't seem to live without. Some of them are lust worthy and some of them are old time favorites. Enjoy!

Necklaces


Top left: Splurge- Anthropologie or Steal- Etsy, Top Right: Spike The Punch, Bottom Left: BaubleBar, & Bottom Right: Spike The Punch


  • Currently I am obsessing with {Neck Candy}, anything from dainty chains to eye stopping jewels, I love them all. Here are just a few of the ones I'm loving right now. Bibb necklaces go great with high neck tops, button up blouses, or even just a plain tank. It' s a great addition to add a little Peter Pan {I don't want to grow up} attitude to any outfit or occasion.
  • Neon painted necklaces are all the rage right now and I am an avid fan of them. Spike the Punch is one of my absolute favorite Etsy Shops right now, she handmakes the most beautiful color combinations that are to die for. I forewarn you they are in high demand so be sure to follow her on Twitter for updates at @Spikethepunch_.
  • Monogram necklaces have always been a favorite of mine because they add uniqueness to anything and everything. I have a little bit of an obsession with "Q's" since they are hard to come by! Featured above is the newest addition to my collection from Bauble Bar. They offer so many different color options that are eye catching and amazing. I went with the turquoise and truly that picture does not do it justice.
  • The final thing I am loving is yet another piece from Spike The Punch. What girl doesn't love diamonds, even if they are just Chrystal? The piece featured has a unique design of layers of Chrystal and I adore it. To me it's the modern twist of the pearls that Audrey Hepburn wore with the LBD in Breakfast at Tiffany's. I love the versatility it has, I have worn it with everything from dresses to jeans and a tee shirt. If you're looking to make a statement this necklace is for you.

Vanity Pieces


Top Left: ISeeNoise, Top Right: Anthropolgie, Middle Right: Urbanoutfitters, Bottom Right: Urbanoutfitters Left Bottom:Pretty Smitten

  • I don't know about you but my favorite area of my room is my Vanity Area. Listed above are the things that I believe are essential to any vanity or desk area in a bedroom. I really love vintage looking pieces, I think they have a luxe feel to them. The painting featured is a gorgeous print by ISeeNoise on Etsy, if you love gold and silver accent prints be sure to head over to their Etsy shop ISeeNoise. They have other amazing prints to frame the area around your vanity.
  • Candles are a wonderful piece to add elegance to your vanity, I prefer ones that are in glass or metal containers to add to the decoration of the desk.
  • The trinket box listed above is not only resourceful for small earrings or rings but it's also so cute! I love mine, I recently picked mine up from Anthropologie because I didn't have a space to just put the jewelry I wear on an everyday basis in.
  • Mirrored trays can also be used to display your favorite jewels and/or a display for your perfumes. Perfumes are so expensive so why not use their pretty unique bottles as decoration as well.
  • The final piece I truly adore is the personalize lucite tray by Pretty Smitten. I have yet to purchase this but it is definitely on my "Lust List". This is a great way to personalize your vanity space and it's perfect for organizing anything from your lipsticks, perfumes, or your jewelry. Overall it is a great piece and I can not wait to get my hands on one!


No comments:

Post a Comment