Friday, April 20, 2012

A Quarter of a Century

"25"

This past Sunday I turned 25 and since I am determined to live until I'm 100 I have been calling it my {Quarter of a Century Celebration}. I am one of those obnoxious people that tend to really love their day of birth. With this being such a huge milestone in my life thus far I have been celebrating for a week, yes I know pretty annoying but I blame it on my wonderful friends and my amazing roommate Teddi- Yes that is her birth given name, no it's not a nickname she was just born with a beyond fab name, be jealous. Teddi has really taken my birthday to a whole 'nother level with giving me amazing gifts everyday and wrapping them in quite possibly the cutest ways ever, and she is even kind enough to be throwing me a party with amazing home made crafts. No worries, I will be posting all these wonderful things soon. So therefore, since it was my birthday, still technically my birthday week I have put together a list of my "birthday wishes".
Top Left: Etsy, Top Right: Jennifer Zeuner, Middle Right: Etsy, Bottom Left: Nars- Funny Face, Bottom Right: HoBo International

  • There is nothing I love more than gold and white. The deer head with gold antlers I think would look great in my house because we have a lot of dark cheery wood. Gallery walls are a great way to spruce up empty wall space and I think this would be a great addition. My roommate Teddi and I have been meaning to do this and I think the deer would be a great addition.
  • The Jennifer Zeuner bracelet shown in a "M" is what I am really truly lusting after right now. As I have mentioned previously I love anything with a Q. I wear gold jewelry everyday so this would be a great staple piece to my already gold collection. I need it, I want it, I just have to have it.
  • I think those gold bow earrings from Etsy are just adorable. They are simple and I could throw them on any day of the week. These types of earrings I think are key to have, I am a big fan of posts earrings because I tend to wear big necklaces and lots of army candy.
  • The NARS {Fancy Face} lipstick is a really great pop of fuchsia color for summer. You can throw it on with just some bronzer, blush, and some mascara and look ready for just about anything. I used to not wear a lot of lipsticks but recently I really love what they can do for an outfit.
  • The Rachel Hobo wallet is something I have been wanting for a very long time. I have been using Hobo products forever because they last so long. I love the way this one has the brass lining and the rich color of leather.
So there you have it. My list of birthday wishes, if my family is reading this and still haven't bought me anything yet, you're late, but I like these things. More to come of the Quarter of a Century Party plans soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment