Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Holiday Gift Guide

{For Dear Ol' Dad}

We are officially down to the count of just 7 days until Christmas! My final {Gift Guide} is for the Dads. Like the Moms, Dads are equally as hard: actually probably harder. Below are my top three picks for the man who taught you how to drive, cuss like a sailor, and will always view you as “their pride and joy".

  • Golf Club Grill Tools: What man doesn’t like to grill? I think these golf club grill tools are hysterical, clever, and useful. Give your dad the gift of practicing his swing off the course and on the grill.
  • Cigar of the Month Club: This is one of the coolest gifts you could give your old man if he likes to light up and relax with a nice cigar. This website also offers a variety of other “monthly clubs” such as beer and wine. Give your dad something to look forward to after Christmas for the next few months.
  • Cuff Links: Cuff links are always a staple for any man who occasionally needs or likes to dress up. Why not engrave them and personalize them just for your dear old dad. They are simple and classic, which are two things most dads appreciate.
I hope I've been helpful with shopping for that special someone in your life! I've been so busy helping you all that I haven't even had time to shop, I am in t.r.o.u.b.l.e. I have 11 people to still shop for! Whoopsie! Good lucking fighting the crowds if you are in the same boat as me!

No comments:

Post a Comment