Thursday, December 13, 2012

Holiday Gift Guide

{For the Mommas}

Every year when I am buying for my Momma I always strive to give her something sentimental. I am sure your mom is just like mine in the sense of when you ask her what she wants she says something sweet and genuine like, “nothing honey I have everything I need”. So what do you buy for the woman who has everything and wants nothing? Below I picked a few items that I could see my mother loving and thinking I put some thought into them.


  • Apron: Why not make your momma more stylish while she is slaving over the hot oven in the kitchen. Get your mom one of these adorable aprons from Anthropologie so she can look glamorous while being generous!
  • Necklace: I absolutely love Dogeared products, not only is the Jewelry adorable but it has incredible packaging. Why not tell your mom you love her with a dainty necklace and a sweet note already written right there on the package for you. If that isn't killing two birds with one stone I don’t know what is!
  • Fleur De Lis Tea Cup: Not only is this design so beautiful and intricate it serves major purpose. My mom loves tea, drinks it all the time. So I figured, why not get her a tea cup special to just her. Being from Louisville our house is covered in Fleur De Lis so I think she will appreciate this simple yet dainty design.
  • Book: This book is extremely clever and personal; it is an interview book all about your mom. I think it would be a great bonding moment to sit down with her and write down funny memories and stories from her life. It is something I think moms would appreciate going through the process of filling it out and keeping it as a great keepsake. 

Be on the the look out for great gifts for the Dad's next!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment