Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Holiday Gift Guide

{For the Fellas}

I find that the fellas are often harder to shop for than the ladies. I think it's because men have what they want and if they don't they usually just go out and buy it for themselves. I also think it's because women tend to just want and lust after things more often than the men.  I decided not to do your typical {tie + sweater} gift guide so instead I put together some things that are unique and outside of the box. So instead of giving him a piece of clothing surprise him with something different this year!

  • Vintage Coors Can Bottle Opener: I stumbled upon this on Etsy and really loved it. It is vintage cool and useful. The can is where the bottle tops go after you've removed it. You should check out the shop {Handy Sam} because they offer a huge amount of different vintage cans. 
  • Personalized Bottle Opener: This bottle opener can be personalized and has a great manly appearance. I like the mix of metals and the shape, I think any man would like the look and size of this opener. You can also find other metal pieces created by {NazForge} in their shop!
  • KY Mirror: Have a someone in your life that has moved away? This mirror is a great way to send them something to remind them of where they came from. I think this mirror is not only a great decoration but also a great conversation stater. Being from the wonderful Bluegrass State I was biased, check out their store {Flux Glass} for other states. 
I found this store while I was looking for something for my “techy” brother. I think this is a really cool concept to recharge your apple products. All three of the products I have chosen are different and can suit a number of different men’s tastes. You should definitely check out their Etsy shop if you have a tech savvy man in your life!  

Well there are some of my picks from Etsy for the fellas! I hope everyone is having a great week! 





No comments:

Post a Comment