Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Krazy for KSladeMade

Happy Wednesday!!! and a very HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY Birthday to my greatest friend Baili! Not only is Baili an amazing friend she also has always been 110% supportive of me and QUINNtessential. I don't know what I would do or where QUINNtessential would be without her love and support!
In hopes to bring some happy {Spring Time} thoughts to everyone's gloomy, snowy cold day I thought I would brag on my favorite purse maker Kelsea Slade. This girl is seriously going places! She is so talented and everything she makes is seriously {INCRED.IBLE}. I cannot stop bragging on her and her work; you can see my previous posts {herehere, & here,} I told you I had a major thing for this girl and her handmade bags. She has released some of her newest things and they are to.die.for. Enjoy and be sure to check out everything she has to offer on kslademade.com, you won't be sorry! All of her pieces are the ideal accessory to any Spring/Summer look! 





No comments:

Post a Comment