Friday, March 15, 2013

Friday's 5ive

{My First 5ive Favorite Things Post}

Happy Friday everyone!! My favorite day of the week should include my {5 Favorite Things}. I am going to be keeping up with this every Friday! I am pretty excited about this little addition to QUINNtessential and I hope you are too. To start things off I am going to showcase my most recent favorite 5 purchases. See below for all of the fantastic 5ive things!! 


1)      Forever21 Floral Top I love love love this top, I just recently bought it and thought it was a complete steal. It resembles the cut and style of a lot of tops from Zara at a fraction of the cost. It truly is amazing for only $20.00! The colors and print are fantastic for sunshine and spring weather.
2)      Sandals with Studs: I just ordered these adorable sandals this week and should be getting them in the mail today. I have been looking for a great sandal for quite some time now and was in love with not only the style: neutral with a touch of edge, but also the price! I had my eye on these  Steve Madden sandals but decided to go with the Zara ones because they were $30.00 cheaper- what can I say, this girl is on a budget.
3)      Fringe Clutch: I love this bag, the fringe and the coloring make me go bananas. It is perfect for any season and day or night. It truly is a stand out piece and I adore it.
4)      Candle: This has been my favorite candle for the past couple of months, I am about to buy my 3rd one. It smells so clean, fresh, and overall perfect. It is currently on sale at your local  Anthropologie for $10! I promise you won’t regret it.
5)      Sugar Passion: Last but surely not least is my all time favorite lip accessory, Fresh’s Sugar lip treatment. This stuff is a God sent, I have been obsessed since I got my samples of the original Sugar and Rose color for my birthday from Sephora. I have used up 3 mini’s and finally purchased a normal size one last night. I decided to try out the color Passion and I am passionately obsessed with it. The color is great and so is the way it makes your lips feel! Your lips will thank you if you buy this for them I swear!

There you have it, my 5ive favorite things right now. I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend and let’s keep our fingers crossed it gets warm and stays that way! 


2 comments:

  1. I wore this on an outing and the compliments came all evening. The jacket is stylish and warm. It has a nice fit. Thanks, cwmalls.coom, for your high quality mens leather jackets.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE Fresh's Sugar lip treatment, I actually just ran out and need to buy more!

    http://greenmountainglobetrotter.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete