Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Spring Inspiration

{JCrews Baubles}

Hi my lovely readers, I know I know it feels like I abandoned you, but I promise I am back and am in full blogging mode. With that being said, who else is ready for Spring?? Thank the lawd Punxsutawney Phil didn't see his shadow and Spring is in fact on its way!! Hooooraaayyy!! So since I love Spring so much I decided to dedicate my first post back to JCrew who's really showcasing some incredible bauble necklaces that just scream SPRING! If these beautiful jewels don't get you in the mood for flowers blooming and sunshine I don't know what else will. So I apologize it took me so long to get back in the swing of things, but I promise I am back!

Top Left, Top RightBottom Left, & Bottom Right 


Top Left, Top Right, Bottom Left, & Bottom Left

So there you have it my fellow shopaholics, JCrews oh so inspiring baubles for Spring! I love them all. So go on, getcha Spring on! Be back tomorrow with some {Gift Guides} for Valentines Day!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment