Monday, February 11, 2013

Say it with a Card

{Valentines Day Cards}


Hey all you fellas out there reading this, this post is for you. Did you know as cheesy and ridiculous Valentine’s day is women still love it even if they say they agree with you and think it’s stupid and pointless? A small teeny tiny part of them is wishing and hoping that even though you have both agreed its dumb that you’ll still come through with at least a card. What can I say, women send subliminal messages, how have you not caught on yet??? Well I am here to help. I have picked a few cards that I think are hilarious and can still get the sweet loving message across. Personally I enjoy humorous cards more than the sappy, “From the moment our eyes met I knew I loved you…blah blah blah”. However, I did include one very sweet and personalized card. See below my top picks for cards for that special someone in your life this Valentine’s day! 

Betty White,  I Love You Like a Back AlleyToday I Have Loved You..., & I Hate You

No comments:

Post a Comment