Monday, November 19, 2012

Thankful

{What a Wonderful Life}


With Thanksgiving rapidly approaching I decided today to share the things I am most thankful for: {Family & Friends}. This past Friday my older brother Chris proposed to his girlfriend Trisha. Below see their adorable picture after their engagement. I am so incredibly happy for them and overjoyed with the new addition our family will be gaining once she is officially a “Paul”. My family is incredible, hands down the perfect mix of loving, caring, and at times crazy. Now that we all are getting older it is nice around the holidays to get everyone together. With that being said, I am really looking forward to Wednesday. My friends are like my second family: I don’t know where I’d be without them. Tonight is our 2nd annual {GALSgiving}. It’s the perfect excuse to get together with countless bottles of wine and even more carbohydrates. To put things into perspective it is a huge group of girls sitting around stuffing their faces, drinking until their teeth are stained red from the wine, and leaving with stomach aches from either too much food or laughing too hard. Needless to say it is one of my favorite nights of the year. I hope everyone has a wonderful holiday week!! Happiest Thanksgiving to each and every one of my readers!










No comments:

Post a Comment