Thursday, November 15, 2012

It's that Time of Year Again

{Pre-Santa Wish List}

Well here we are again fellow readers: a week until our bellies are full, our hearts are happy, and our wallets are about to be emptied. Yup, you guessed it! It’s officially the holiday season filled with turkey, stuffing, laughter, and lots of shopping. I cannot believe that Thanksgiving is just a week away, where has the time gone? Before we know it it's going to be Christmas Eve and then the big 2013. I decided that I would put a little Pre-Santa list together of some items that I have my eye on for not only myself but for my friends and family members as well. Below are just a few accessories that are adorable and unique in their own ways. 

Top Left: Monogram EarringsTop Right: Polka Dot Tights, Bottom Left: Blouse, Bottom Right: Jewelry Box

Top Left: Locket, Middle Left: Bootie, Bottom Left: Love Bracelet, & Right: Essie "Don't Sweater It"

No comments:

Post a Comment