Thursday, November 8, 2012

San Francisco Stole My Heart


As hard as it is for me to believe, my best friend JoAnna moved to SF over a year ago. Even though I was terribly sad when she moved it ended up being a blessing in disguise since I was dying to go anywhere in California. So I impulsively bought a plane ticket three months ago and it was one of the best decisions I have made this year. San Francisco is like a different world and I absolutely loved it. The people, the places, the food - everything was incredible. JoAnna was like one of those tour guides on top of one of those double-decker busses, the woman knew her facts. It was really impressive how native she seemed knowing she had only been there for a short amount of time. All I can really say is JoAnna not only found a new home but has also made SF her bitch. Below are some of my favorite pictures from the trip, I was there for about five days which at the time seemed like two. I cannot wait to return to sweet SF because I am sure I didn’t get to experience everything that beautiful city has to offer.  

Above is Miette, the cutest little candy store/bakery I have ever been in. JoAnna's little sister Christina works here and it has the BEST macaroons ever!

Jo and I on our {romantical} dinner date at Lers Ros.

This was one of my favorite things we did while I was in SF. A picnic at Dolores Park. It was an incredible view and it was a beautiful day weather wise. It was heavenly.

Jo and I just being our typical weird selves. {Hotdogs + Pizza}

Our signature pose at Golden Gate.

It was Halloween weekend so Jo and I dressed as 80's Barbies, while her lovely roomie Katie, whom I adore, was a great Pocahontas.

Yes, that is thee Sexy Sax Man. He was AMAZING.

Pretty much sums us up. {Love}

So there you have it! Pictures capturing my lovely days spent in SF which hold so many incredible memories! I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment