Wednesday, September 19, 2012

{Simplicity}



I am very excited to introduce my very first guest blogger on QUINNtessential: Emily Cox! Emily is one of my nearest and dearest friends who I look up to in many different areas of life- one of them being {fashion}! There is no one way to describe her fashion sense, but it is all her own and it's incredible. When I approached her with the idea of doing a guest post she accepted without hesitation. I was elated! So, without further adieu, it my great honor to introduce you to Emily!!! 

(Simplifying Your Wardrobe: Advice from Emily}


Yesterday I took four bags of clothes to the Goodwill.  FOUR BAGS.  Ripping through my closet I tossed everything I hadn’t worn in a year in an effort to simplify my life and style. 

A creative and visual person, I take a lot of pride in my personal fashion sense.   My style is how I outwardly present myself to the world- and I am evolving. I am changing. I am growing. I am simplifying.  As the world spins madly on, we have a million stressors- jobs, relationships, money, LIFE.  Why add fashion to the list? 

Simple style is tried and true.  It always looks effortless, polished, and chic.  A classic look can be updated by adding texture, modern cuts, or accessories that make a statement and allow your personal style to shine through. 

If you are a self-proclaimed Queen of Patterns like myself, give simplicity a shot.  You may be surprised to find that by taking it down a notch you can actually up-style both your look and life. 

Check out my online finds and personal pieces for fall 2012. 


Simplicity




Above is my wish list for fall featuring simple pieces and colors that can be integrated with one another to create a multitude of looks.


A few pieces from my personal collection.  Proof you can be stylish while ballin' on a SERIOUS budget. As always, love and happiness to the QUINNtessential Fashionista herself: Miss Quinn Paul, who’s personality and style shine from the inside out!


No comments:

Post a Comment