Thursday, September 13, 2012

Mere's Happily Ever After...

{The Road to Mrs. Jones....}

So I know I have been talking about this wedding for a really long time and I realized that I never did a post on her Bach party, so I figured I would do a recap of Mere's Happily Ever After.

{The Bach: Chicago}

Let's begin with the invite, I found this idea on the wonderful Pinterest. They were so simple and thanks to my lovely roomie Teddi we got them done! Not to toot my own horn, but I think they turned out great! The little butt with the cheetah thong was my favorite part. Her sizes of lingerie were included on the back.

{This was by far the biggest and greatest bachelorette party I have been on! Total 19 amazing ladies invaded Chicago and we had so much fun! Above we wore matching tanks that read "Mere's tying the knot, buy her a shot!". We were quite the purple herd walking around Chicago!}

{MOH + Bride}

{Room 22 Roomies in College}

{Before we went into The Hangg Uppe}
{Yes, this is R. Kelly, the King of R&B, the man who sings I believe I can fly. And yes, we sang the remix to ignition in a double-Decker McDonald's with this man. Awesome.}

{Bride in her headpiece, Berneice}

{Bridal Luncheon}

Ryan's family threw Mere a beautiful luncheon the day before her big day! It was fun and relaxing to just sit with all the bridesmaids and talk about all the events leading up to Mere's wedding.
{MOH + Bride}

{All the beautiful Maids, Moms, and Grandma's}

{Rehearsal Dinner}

{Mere's Bow Bouquet! Best craft I've ever crafted}

{Me + Beautiful BTB}

{The Wedding!}

Let me just say Mere was the most beautiful bride in all the land! Not only was she stunning but she always was so calm and easy to deal with, no bridezillas here! Below is just a few pictures from the big day!

{Getting Beautified}

{Her beautiful dress}

{The Bride + her Maids in front of the Trolley}

{Helping her with her Veil}
{Mrs. Jones}

{The Lovely Mr. and Mrs. Jones.}

So there is a brief re-cap of Mere and Ryan's big day. It was so much fun and I loved being a part of it! Only one more day until FRIDAY!!! and only one more day until I get to order the IPhone5!!!! EEEKKK!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment