Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Dreaming of an Island Escape...

{Island Company}

Is it really only Tuesday? Tuesdays are even worse when it rains, and when it rains all I can think about is moving to the Islands and being a beach bum. While sitting at work I looked over at my lovely tumbler cup that {The Island Company} so graciously sent me and realized how much I wanted and needed to take their advice written on the cup. "Quit your job, buy a ticket, get a tan, fall in love, never return". On a day like today that is exactly what I want to do.


So while I am sitting here fantasizing about moving to the islands I even came up with a list of things from Island Company that I would pack in my imaginary suitcase. Below are the things I think would be perfect for my escape.  
 
Top Left: Bikini, Top Right: Linen Sweater, Bottom Left: Tee, & Bottom Right: Shirt Dress
  • Bikini: I love prints. This bikini just screamed out to me when I saw it. The colors are adorable together and the polka dots and bow make it even sweeter. The cut of the bikini is flattering to any figure and I just love it!
  • Linen Sweater: I love this for all year around. I am a sucker for linen sweaters because they are so versatile. You can wear them thrown over a bikini, with jeans, and even over a summer dress. It is an effortless and timeless piece everyone should have in their wardrobe.
  • Tee: Their signature tee with their slogan is just adorable. I also own this and have received many compliments on how cute the saying is. I could be a spokes person for this slogan right about now with this rainy weather and constant back pain I have from the stress of working.
  • Shirt Dress: I saved the best for last, I can not stop raving about this shirt dress. I think the stripes and cut of the dress are perfection. It is lightweight and so perfect for an Island getaway. I think you could dress it up with an arm party and some wedges and go out on the town.
So if you are in an {Island} state of mind and keep day dreaming of running away you need to check out The Island Company and shop for some island essentials! 

Stay tuned for my first {Guest} Post from my greatest fashionista friend Emily!

No comments:

Post a Comment