Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Shopaholic Problems

{And I Wonder Why I'm Broke Wednesday...}

First and foremost, please don't judge me. I decided to do a "Recent Purchase" post today and realized my recent purchases in the last 2 weeks have gotten way out of control. Mom and Dad if you are reading this feel free to send some money my way to help with funding my addiction. Below are the items I have most recently purchased and I guess as an excuse I am just going to say I am just getting my fall wardrobe together. As you can see I am really getting into the whole {Cheetah/Leopard} fashion statement, I love it, I am going crazy for cheetah. So enjoy and happy Wednesday!


Starting at the top left I will work my way down from left to right by rows:
  • Dolce Vita Green Blouse with Leopard Collar: The color and collar just screamed my name. I had to have it and it was on sale and Urban at the time was offering free shipping so why not? It will go perfect with black skinny jeans and pumps in the fall or winter with a blazer. I bought it because I think it can be a work+play shirt also.
  • Tan Peep Toe Mary Janes with Bow: Are you dying? Do you love these as much as I do? Well my wonderful/bad influence friend Leah showed me these and thank god she did because I.am.in.LOVE. I am going to wear them to a rehearsal dinner next Friday if I get them in on time. Seeesh what are friends for really beside showing you shoes you just can't live without. Thanks Rooms for feeding the flames of my shopping habit.
  • White Button Down with Leopard Trim: It was love at first sight when I saw this top, it is from this great little store called, Sosie, check it out. It is affordable and oh so cute. Well back to the love story of this blouse and I. So I saw it and fell even more in love with the price tag. This place ships extremely fast I ordered it on a Wednesday and got it that Saturday. I ended up wearing this in Chicago tied up with black skinny jeans. Definitely looking forward to wearing it again!
  • Set of 2 Gold Cuffs: Urban came to town and I snatched up these two little beauties to add to my arm party family. Who doesn't love a little luck and love added to their daily arm party?
  • Leopard+Peplum: I picked up this amazing peplum and leopard top from Zara in Chicago. Zara is my favorite store so I had to get something while I was there. I loved this print and cut, I imagine it with a cute necklace and a red lip.
  • Mint Green Cuff: When it comes to jewelry Anthropologie really can do no wrong. I love this little mint green cuff, it will be a lovely addition to the arm party family that is really starting to get out of control. I have officially put myself on probation from buying any more bracelets!
  • Black Pumps: Can a girl really ever have too many black pumps? Well I have an excuse as to why I bought these, I left my favorite pair in Chicago! Who does that? I guess me? Well I got these cute suede pumps from Urban and I am really excited to wear them soon.
  • Split Frame Shades: When I saw these at Anthro I loved them and decided that since I know I already have tortoiseshell sunnies and plain black why not get a pair that has both? The coloring of these shades are perfect for all year round and are really durable made of hard plastic. Again, can a girl really have too many pairs of sunglasses? NO.
  • NARS Lipstick in Heat Wave: Another lipstick, yup. Guilty. In my defense I have wanted this color all summer but have held off. Not until recently seeing it on another blog did I fully commit. I grew crazy jealous and realized that OK enough is enough and I just need it in my life. So, I plan on wearing it this weekend so I will post pics soon to show how great of a purchase it was!
This weekend for me is jam packed with Engagement Parties, Weddings, and a little UK Football! So everyone have a wonderful and safe holiday and GOOOO CAAAYYYUUTTTSSSS!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment