Thursday, August 16, 2012

Mere's Gettin Hitched!!!

{Bachelorette Party: "I'm Ready to PAAAARRRRRTTTAAAAYYYYY"}


It is FINALLY here! My best friend Mere is getting married and tomorrow 19 gals are traveling to Chicago for her final fling as a single lady! In honor of "Mere's Mayham" I decided to do a post on my picks for both the {bride-to-be} on her Bach party and the girls. We are doing the black dresses and bride in white on one night so I decided to focus on that. I will be back next week with outrageous photos from the trip!

 

Bride:


Mere is tall and thin which guarantees she will look hawt in just about anything. The dresses above are my top picks for her. Working from the left to the right this dress is from ASOS and has a sweet and girly feel to it. The jeweled peter pan collar makes it stand out and I think it is adorable. The middle dress is in-cred-ible. I die for it, it reminds me of my favorite dress that Emily Maynard wore on her infamous date where she told Kalon to "Then get the ffffff out" This would be a dream on Mere's bod and I love it, oh if only I were taller I'd order it right now! Finally the last one, I love and have had it in my cart for months. The neon beading....bahhhhh, I want it, I love the cut, colors, and overall look of this dress. There are my top three for Mere, the soon to be Mrs. Jones!

The Rest of the Ladies:


The {LBD}, now a days there are so many different ways to wear a little black dress and I am beyond thrilled. these were three that really stood out to me while I was shopping for mine for this weekend. The first one I actually ordered but I failed "Online Shopping 101" and didn't look at the size chart on a European brand, let's just say it looked like a child's dress. But overall if it would have fit it would have been really cute! The middle is your basic one shoulder however, there is something about the top of the dress that is very blunt and I think it would look amazing with a big chunky necklace. The third and final dress has a peek a boo effect that is not over the top due to the conservative cut of the dress. I would throw a big arm party on that one and call it perfect.

I'll end today's post with my favorite lines in "Bridesmaids"...Enjoy! Hope everyone has a fabulous weekend because I sure know mine will be AHHHHMMMMAAZZZINGGG!!!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment