Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Totally 80's

{Jenni's Bach}


One of my greatest pals Jenni is getting married! Yes that is her hunk a hunk a man Stuart with the awesome mullet above. This weekend is her bachelorette which is themed {80's}. I am beyond excited about this because if you haven't noticed I LOVE THEME'S. I can't wait to show you all what I've been crafting...2 hints, acid wash and jewels. I figured I would do a post on some 80's attire for this upcoming weekend. I don't know if it's because it's almost Halloween or what but the clothing out right now is terrifying in my opinion. I mean everything screams 80's which is lucky for us because of this weekend but tragic for people who are just shopping for their regular outfits. Forever21 looks like a neon biker chick threw up all over the entire store, truly tragic. Anyway back to the 80's! Enjoy the mood board I threw together for fun! Have a great weekend!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment